Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A POEM

I want to write a poem
But I don-no what to write about
                                  No doubt
There is everything yo mind can come across;
                              Beautiful words in a prose
                                                      The rose-
A flower in the garden,
And yet all over sudden
The ruins, 
The pains,
Caused by the war crosses my mind’s eye,
                                  And I ask why,
Does it have to be this way?
                          I pray
For things to change in a poem.
Is this all I wanted to say?
But then again that’s not for you to know.
                                           I guess so.
This is just but a poem
                                                

                                               
                                By Kennedy Oketch

No comments:

Post a Comment